Thursday, October 8, 2009

The other...

I am the "other" member of the family. Often pushed to the side these days...hence why I am pouring myself out onto this page. Hope mom doesn't catch me...

Don't get me wrong...I do love my new little brother but play time doesn't always include me and I tend to get a bit jealous. Playing catch with my ball is the best game anyway...who cares about Humpty Dumpty...

Grandma hasn't come in a while...I am starting to wonder if she still loves me....(and I am in desperate need of a trim- starting to look a bit mangy).

It sure is windy today...I love my backyard but I could almost be knocked over with this kind of wind.

I can't believe I let them do this...and get a picture of it! I really don't like wearing my own clothes much less Jay's...

Ugh...he's up again...gotta go! (I never knew these things cried this much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment